Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the marinade:
For the sauce:
- In a bowl, combine all the marinade ingredients. Add the chicken and place in the fridge for at least three hours.
- Melt the butter in a large pan over a medium heat. Add the chicken, discarding the marinade, and brown on all sides.
- Add the garlic and chilli and cook for one minute. Stir in the coriander, cumin, paprika, garam masala, sugar and salt.
- Stir in the tinned tomatoes and bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Stir in the coconut milk and simmer for another 10-15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with chopped coriander and serve with plain natural yoghurt or raita.
Note: Raita can be used as an alternative to Plain natural yoghurt, if you wish.
Per serving: 763kcals, 46.5g fat (29.1g saturated), 31.6g carbs, 11.4g sugars, 58.3g protein, 6.5g fibre, 1.103g sodium
Popular in Chicken
Peanut chicken salad