Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- In a mixing bowl, toss the chicken thighs in one tablespoon of olive oil, taco seasoning and a pinch of salt and pepper. Set aside for 10 minutes or cover overnight in the fridge.
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/200°C fan/ gas mark 7.
- Heat the remaining olive oil in a large pan over a medium heat. When hot, add the chicken and cook, stirring occasionally for eight minutes until the chicken is cooked through. Remove to a board and allow to cool slightly, then chop and mix with the roasted red peppers.
- While the chicken is cooking, prepare the tortilla pizza bases. Add two of the tortilla wraps to baking trays, add a handful of cheese to each and top with the remaining tortilla. Bake for five minutes and then remove from the oven.
- Mix the tomato purée and pesto together and spread over each tortilla. Top with the chicken and pepper mixture along with the remaining cheese and put back in the oven to cook for another 10 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the edges are just crispy. Portion the pizza and garnish with fresh coriander.
Per serving: 694kcals, 42.2g fat (16.4g saturated), 47,7g carbs, 5.6g sugars, 35.3g protein, 6.6g fibre, 1.456g sodium
Popular in Chicken
Roast chicken Caesar salad with new potatoes