Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the chicken
For the yoghurt spread
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients for the chicken. Toss until coated, then marinate for at least 15 minutes, or overnight if possible.
- In a bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients for the yoghurt spread. Season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat a barbecue or griddle pan to a high heat. Cook the chicken for 10-12 minutes, or until the outside is lightly charred and the chicken is completely cooked through. Remove from the grill and set aside.
- Warm the flatbreads on the grill.
- To assemble, spread each flatbread with a spoonful of the yoghurt mixture, then top with lettuce and cucumber.
- Slice the chicken into bite-size pieces and divide between the flatbreads. Top with the pomegranate seeds and coriander.
Per serving: 459kcals, 14.6g fat (3.5g saturated), 48.2g carbs (5.6g sugars), 33.3g protein, 2.2g fibre, 0.085 g sodium
Popular in Chicken
Easy fried chicken and asian slaw