Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 200 ̊C/180 ̊C fan/gas mark 6.
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil over a high heat and cook the rigatoni according to packet instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan over a medium-high heat. Working in batches if necessary to avoid crowding the pan, cook the chicken and pancetta until golden brown and completely cooked through.
- Add the mushrooms, onion, garlic and oregano and cook for two minutes.
- Reduce the heat and stir in the cream and Parmesan. Allow to warm through without coming to a boil. Season to taste.
- Add in the spinach and stir until wilted. Toss the cooked pasta through the sauce.
- Pour into a baking dish and top with some extra Parmesan. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Crack over some black pepper and serve with garlic bread.
Per serving: 644kcals, 23.3g fat (3.9g saturated), 61.2g carbs (4.2g sugars), 46.5g protein, 5g fibre, 0.532g sodium
ChickenDinnerFreezer-friendlyLow sugarPasta30-minute mealsHigh-proteinFamily mealsQuick and easyBudget mealsComfort foodMake it Healthy
Popular in Chicken
Roast chicken Caesar salad with new potatoes