2 large garlic naan breads
2 tbsp korma paste
2cm-piece of ginger, grated
Pinch of dried chilli flakes
8 chicken thighs, skins and bones removed
Juice of ½ a lime
140g Greek yoghurt
2 x 125g balls of Mozzarella
¼ red onion, very thinly sliced
- Preheat the oven to 240˚C/220˚C fan/gas mark 9. Brush the naan breads lightly with olive oil and place on a lined baking tray. Bake for 5-6 minutes until golden and crisp, then set aside.
- Meanwhile, combine the korma paste, ginger and chilli flakes in a bowl. Slice the chicken thighs into strips and coat in the paste. Marinate for half an hour.
- Heat a tablespoon of olive oil in a pan over a high heat and add the chicken. Cook for 4-5 minutes, then season with salt and flip over. Cook on the second side for another 3-4 minutes or until the chicken pieces are golden brown on the outside and cooked all the way through.
- Squeeze over the lime juice and stir in the yoghurt. Simmer for several minutes and then remove from the heat.
- Spread the chicken korma over the naan breads. Shred the Mozzarella ball into small pieces and dot around the chicken. Scatter over the sliced red onion.
- Bake for 6-7 minutes until the Mozzarella has melted and the naan bases are heated through.
- Spoon over some mango chutney and serve with some baby spinach leaves.
Per serving: 743kcals, 33.8g fat (12.9g saturated), 23.3g carbs, 2.3g sugars, 82.4g protein, 1.2g fibre, 0.648g sodium
Go all out and make your own naan to use in this recipe