Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/200°C fan/gas mark 7.
- In a large roasting tin, toss the sliced potatoes with one tablespoon of the oil and some salt and black pepper until fully coated. Spread out in a single layer.
- Heat one tablespoon of the oil in a large pan over a medium heat and cook the chicken fillets until golden all over. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- In a bowl, add the garlic, parsley, butter, remaining oil and season lightly.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the lemon zest, breadcrumbs and some seasoning.
- One at a time, dredge each chicken fillet in the butter mixture until coated on all sides, then coat in the breadcrumb mixture, pressing the crumbs on with your fingertips.
- Place the chicken in top of the potatoes in the roasting tin. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the chicken is completely cooked throughout and the potatoes are tender.
- Sprinkle with some extra parsley, then serve with your favourite green vegetables.
Per serving: 388kcals, 15.2g fat (3.2g saturated), 26.8g carbs (0.7g sugars), 34.1g protein, 4.3g fibre, 0.226g sodium
Popular in Chicken
Roast chicken Caesar salad with new potatoes