4 chicken fillets
Salt and black pepper
100g plain flour
1½ tbsp olive oil
450g mushrooms, sliced
1 tbsp fresh thyme leaves
1 x 150g package soft cheese with garlic and herbs, e.g Boursin
- Place the chicken fillets between two sheets of cling film and gently pound with a rolling pin until the meat is of uniform thickness. Season generously with salt and black pepper.
- Place the flour in a shallow bowl and dredge the chicken in the flour, shaking off any excess.
- Heat the oil in a large pan over a medium-high heat. Cook the chicken for 2-3 minutes per side until golden brown and completely cooked throughout, working in two batches to avoid crowding the pan. Transfer to a plate, tent loosely with tin foil and keep warm.
- Add the mushrooms to the same pan over a medium heat and cook for 4-5 minutes until they begin to brown. Turn the heat to low and add the thyme, soft cheese and milk. Stir until the cheese is melted and season to taste.
- Place the chicken on serving plates and top with the mushroom sauce. Serve with green vegetables and mash.
Per Serving 523kcals, 32g fat (14.8g saturated), 14.9g carbs (2g sugars), 46.4g protein, 1.7g fibre, 0.387g sodium