Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the garlic sauce:
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6 and line a baking tray with parchment paper. Mix the flour with the garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper in a bowl. Add the chicken and toss to coat lightly.
- Arrange the chicken on the tray and drizzle over the oil.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, combine all of the ingredients for the garlic sauce – except for the vegetable oil – in a food processor and combine until smooth. With the blade running, slowly stream in the oil until incorporated.
- Continue to purée until thick and creamy. Serve with the chicken goujons.
Per serving: 727kcals, 57.7g fat (11.9g saturated), 17g carbs, 4.8g sugars, 35g protein, 1g fibre, 0.443g sodium
Gluten-freeDairy-freeDinnerDiabetic-friendlyDinner30-minute mealsHigh-proteinKidsFamily mealsFree-fromQuick and easyBudget mealsMake it Healthy
Popular in Gluten-free
Gluten-free chocolate and honeycomb mousse by EUROSPAR