Serves 2 for a hearty meal
For the salad:
2 handfuls of cos or little gem lettuce,
200g roast chicken, shredded
2 large tortilla wraps
5 streaky bacon rashers, cooked until
Small handful of croutons
For the Caesar dressing:
2 anchovies (optional but recommended)
100g Parmesan, finely grated
1 garlic clove, crushed
5 tbsp mayonnaise
1 tsp white wine vinegar
Parmesan or Grano Padano, grated
- First, make the dressing. In a bowl or jug, mash the anchovies with a fork, if using. Add all of the remaining ingredients for the dressing and stir to combine. Season to taste with plenty of black pepper. It should be roughly the consistency of yoghurt — if yours is thicker, stir in a few teaspoons of water to thin it down.
- In a bowl, combine the lettuce and chicken. Add a few spoonfuls of dressing and toss to coat well
- Soften the wraps in the microwave for 10-15 seconds to make them more pliable.
- Place half of the lettuce and chicken mixture down the middle of each tortilla. Add the crispy bacon, croutons, some extra dressing and plenty of grated Parmesan.
- Tuck in each end of the wraps and roll up. Cut in half to serve.
748kcals, 46.2g fat (14.1g saturated), 25.4g carbs (1g sugars), 56g protein, 1.5g fibre, 2.002g sodium
Top tip: If you’d prefer a lighter alternative to the classic Caesar dressing, use plain yoghurt in place of the mayonnaise.