2 red onions, cut into wedges
500g baby potatoes, halved
1 red and 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and chopped into chunks
1 courgette, chopped into chunks
4 garlic cloves, peeled
200g chorizo, chopped into chunks
3 tbsp olive oil
8 chicken thighs
1 tsp dried Italian herbs
Salt and black pepper
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas mark 6.
- In a large roasting tin, combine the onions, potatoes, peppers, courgette, garlic and chorizo. Drizzle with half of the olive oil and toss to coat.
- Place the chicken thighs on top and drizzle with the remaining olive oil. Sprinkle over the herbs and season with salt and black pepper. Drizzle over the balsamic vinegar.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes or until the vegetables are tender and the chicken is fully cooked throughout.
- Serve with mixed leaves and crusty bread.
Per serving 783kcals, 43.1g fat (12.3g saturated), 30.2g carbs (3.2g sugars), 68.2g protein, 5.8g fibre, 0.829g sodium