Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/200°C fan/gas mark 7.
- In a large, deep frying pan, heat the oil over a medium heat. Add the onions and fry for five minutes.
- Stir in the mushrooms, turn up the heat to high, and fry for five minutes or until the liquid has evaporated.
- Add the chicken and garlic and fry for five minutes. Stir in the flour and reducethe heat.
- Gradually stir in the stock, until combined and smooth. Stir in the cream cheese, peas and parsley. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pour the mix into a deep 20 x 25cm baking dish.
- Brush the edge of the dish with a little beaten egg, then drape the pastry over the dish. Trim the edges with a sharp knife and crimp to seal. Brush with more egg, then cut a slit in the centre for the steam to escape.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until puffed and golden.
- Serve with green vegetables and mashed potatoes.
Per serving: 769kcals, 42.5g fat (18.7g saturated), 51.1g carbs, 6.7g sugars, 44.7g protein, 5.5g fibre, 0.391g sodium