Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Cook the noodles according to the package instructions until just cooked. Drain well, then rinse under cold water and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a wok or large pan over a high heat. Add the curry paste and cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring, until aromatic.
- Add the turmeric, stock and coconut milk and stir to combine. Simmer for 2-3 minutes or until heated through.
- Add the chicken and simmer for 8-10 minutes until cooked through. Stir in the sugar, fish sauce and basil leaves.
- Divide the cooked noodles among serving bowls. Ladle over the soup. Scatter with some extra basil to serve.
585kcals, 36.3g fat (24.7g saturated), 21.7g carbs, 6.3g sugars, 44.4g protein, 2.9g fibre, 1.016g sodium
ChickenDinnerThai30-minute mealsHigh-proteinFamily mealsCuisinesQuick and easyBudget mealsComfort foodMake it Healthy
Popular in Chicken
Roast chicken Caesar salad with new potatoes