Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Whizz the coriander and parsley in a food processor until finely chopped.
- Place the coriander and cumin seeds in a dry pan over a medium-low heat and toast for 3-4 minutes, being careful as they burn easily.
- Grind the toasted seeds with a pestle and mortar until they become a rough powder.
- Stir in the salt, garlic, paprika and chilli powder.
- Add the herbs, a handful at a time, grinding together with the spice mixture as you go. Transfer to a small bowl and stir in the lemon juice and olive oil. Add additional olive oil or salt, if desired.
- Place the chermoula in a sealable plastic bag with the salmon fillets and seal. Refrigerate for a minimum of two hours, then remove the salmon and allow to come to room temperature for 20-25 minutes. Grill or pan-fry the salmon fillets until cooked throughout, then serve with couscous, green vegetables and lemon wedges.
Per serving: 447kcals, 35.4g fat (5g saturated), 1.9g carbs, 0g sugars, 33.5g protein, 0.7g fibre, 0.312g sodium
DinnerFish & seafoodLow sugarDiabetic-friendlySpecial OccasionsFamily mealsCuisinesMoroccanDinner partyBudget mealsMake it Healthy
Popular in Fish & seafood
Pistachio crumbed salmon