- 2 large eggs
- 180 ml milk
- 120 ml water
- 125 g flour
- 3 tbsp butter, melted, plus extra for cooking
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 large knob of butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 250 g mushrooms, chopped
- salt and black pepper
- 100 g gruyere, grated
- In a blender, combine all of the batter ingredients and pulse for 10 seconds.
- Melt a large knob of butter in a small non-stick pan over a medium heat. Ladle roughly two tablespoons of batter into the centre of the pan and swirl to spread it evenly around the pan. Cook for 30-40 seconds, then flip the crêpe.
- Cook for another 15 seconds, then remove to a cutting board and keep warm.
- Heat the oil and butter in the pan, then cook the onions for five minutes.
- Add the mushrooms, season well and cook for another five minutes. Transfer to a plate and keep warm.
- Heat a bit more butter in the pan. Place a crêpe into the pan and add some of the mushroom filling and one tablespoon of grated Gruyère onto one half.
- Flip the other side of the crêpe over the filling and leave it to heat through for 30 seconds.
- Flip the crêpe and heat for another 30 seconds before serving.
Per Serving 96kcals, 6.7g fat (3.6g saturated), 6g carbs, 0.9g sugars, 3.5g protein, 0g fibre, 0.056g sodium