Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- In a blender, combine all of the batter ingredients and pulse for 10 seconds.
- Melt a large knob of butter in a small non-stick pan over a medium heat. Ladle roughly two tablespoons of batter into the centre of the pan and swirl to spread it evenly around the pan. Cook for 30-40 seconds, then flip the crêpe.
- Cook for another 15 seconds, then remove to a cutting board and keep warm.
- Heat the oil and butter in the pan, then cook the onions for five minutes.
- Add the mushrooms, season well and cook for another five minutes. Transfer to a plate and keep warm.
- Heat a bit more butter in the pan. Place a crêpe into the pan and add some of the mushroom filling and one tablespoon of grated Gruyère onto one half.
- Flip the other side of the crêpe over the filling and leave it to heat through for 30 seconds.
- Flip the crêpe and heat for another 30 seconds before serving.
Per Serving 96kcals, 6.7g fat (3.6g saturated), 6g carbs, 0.9g sugars, 3.5g protein, 0g fibre, 0.056g sodium
Popular in Vegetarian
Three bean pesto salad with rocket