Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven 180 ̊C/160 ̊C fan/gas mark 4.
- Heat the ham or bacon in a pan over a medium heat until crispy. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Heat the oil and half of the butter in the pan. Add the garlic, thyme and breadcrumbs and cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes until golden and crisp. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, bring a pot of water to the boil and cook the gnocchi for 1-2 minutes, until they start to float. Drain and set aside.
- Melt the remaining butter in the pan. Add the flour and cook, stirring, over a medium heat for 2-3 minutes. Slowly pour in the milk, whisking until smooth.
- Bring the sauce to a simmer for two minutes. Stir in the mustard and cheeses until combined.
- Add the gnocchi and ham to the sauce and stir to coat. Pour into a baking dish, cover with the breadcrumbs and bake for 15 minutes until golden and bubbling.
Per serving: 341kcals, 12.2g fat (6.6g saturated), 43.5g carbs (3.2g sugars), 15g protein, 0.4g fibre, 0.458g sodium
Popular in Pasta
No-waste broccoli pesto pasta