Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 200 ̊C/180 ̊C fan/gas mark 6.
- In a bowl, stir together the garlic, softened butter and fresh herbs.
- Cut through the baps every 2cm or so, leaving the slices attached at the base so the bap stays together.
- Spread the butter into each cut, on both sides, leaving a little to spread on top.
- Cut the mozzarella and cheddar into small slices, and tuck one of each in between the slices of bread.
- Wrap the baps in foil and bake for 10-15 minutes. Open the foil and allow the bread to crisp up for five minutes more in the oven before serving.
Per serving: 568kcals, 41.9g fat (25.7g saturated), 33.8g carbs, 0.4g sugars, 14.9g protein, 1.9g fibre, 0.659g sodium
Popular in Diabetic-friendly