1kg potatoes, peeled and chopped into 1cm chunks
Salt and black pepper
100ml milk, warmed
1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
6 cod fillets
1 tbsp Dijon mustard
100g Gruyère, grated
200g cherry tomatoes on the vine
1 tbsp olive oil
- Place the potato chunks into a small pan, cover with cold water and add a pinch of salt. Bring the the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 6-8 minutes until soft.
- Drain very well, then return to the pan and steam dry over the heat for 1-2 minutes, shaking the pan. Mash with a potato masher until smooth. Add the milk and butter, stir in the wholegrain mustard and season to taste.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 190 ̊C/170 ̊C fan/gas mark 5.
- Pat the cod fillets dry with kitchen paper, then place on a baking tray and season with salt and pepper. Spread each fillet with half a teaspoon of the Dijon mustard and scatter the grated Gruyère evenly over the fillets.
- Place the cherry tomatoes around the cod on the baking tray and drizzle with the olive oil. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the cod is cooked throughout and flakes easily.
- Set aside two of the cod fillets and 200g of the mash for the cod cakes. Serve the rest of the cod with the roasted cherry tomatoes and mustard mash.
Per Serving 501kcals, 19.2g fat (9g saturated), 35g carbs (4.8g sugars), 46.7g protein, 5.6g fibre, 0.416g sodium