For the crèpes:
2 large eggs
120g plain flour
45g butter, melted, plus extra to cook
For the filling:
100g chorizo, cubed
100g mature Cheddar, grated
50g Gruyère, grated
Spring onions, chopped
Dried chilli flakes
- Whisk together the ingredients for the crêpes until smooth. Cover and refrigerate for one hour.
- Heat a pan over a medium heat and cook the chorizo cubes until golden.
- Heat some butter in a clean pan over a medium-high heat. Pour some batter into the bottom of the pan, then lift and tilt the pan around so the batter forms an even coating. Cook for 40 seconds, then flip and cook for another 10 seconds.
- Sprinkle with some Cheddar, Gruyère and crispy chorizo. Allow the cheese to melt before folding in half to serve. Repeat with the remaining crêpes.
- Scatter with chopped spring onions, chilli flakes and black pepper, then serve with mixed leaves.
346kcals, 23.5g fat (12.5g saturated), 17.3g carbs (1.9g sugars), 15.9g protein, 0.5g fibre, 0.416g sodium