1kg baby potatoes, halved
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp smoked paprika
Salt and black pepper
4 large chicken fillets
100g Brie, sliced
8 cherry tomatoes, sliced
200g chorizo, sliced
Handful of fresh basil
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas mark 6.
- In a large roasting tray, combine the baby potatoes, olive oil, paprika and seasoning and toss to coat. Roast for 30 minutes.
- Use a sharp knife to cut five slits into the top of each chicken fillet, being careful not to cut all the way through.
- Gently push some Brie, sliced tomato, chorizo and basil into each slit. Reserve any leftover cherry tomatoes.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper and place on top of the roasted potatoes. Drizzle with some extra olive oil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and add the remaining cherry tomatoes. Bake for five minutes longer or until the chicken is completely cooked through and the potatoes are tender.
691kcals, 38.1g fat (11.9g saturated), 35.1g carbs (1.2g sugars), 51.6g protein, 7.5g fibre, 0.89g sodium