4 large eggs
4 tbsp sour cream
4 tbsp mayonnaise
1 tsp Dijon mustard
30g plain flour
1⁄2 tsp cornflour
1⁄2 tsp baking powder
150g Gruyère, grated
450g green cabbage, finely sliced
Salt and black pepper
3 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
3 spring onions, chopped, plus extra to serve
- Preheat the oven to 190 ̊C/170 ̊C fan/gas mark 5 and grease a 23cm round dish with butter.
- In a bowl, combine the eggs, sour cream, mayonnaise and Dijon mustard. Whisk together until well blended.
- In a small mixing bowl, stir together the flour,
- cornflour and baking powder. Whisk the flour mixture into the egg mixture until smooth. Add half of the Gruyère and stir well.
- Place thinly sliced cabbage into a bowl and sprinkle with one teaspoon of salt. Use your hands to massage the cabbage for one minute to soften slightly. Stir in the dill and spring onions.
- Spread the cabbage mixture over the bottom of the prepared dish and pour the egg mixture evenly over the top. Sprinkle with the remaining Gruyère, then bake for about 35 minutes or until golden. Allow to rest for five minutes, then slice. Serve scattered with extra spring onions and some chopped fresh dill.
Per serving: 377kcals, 24.9g fat (11g saturated), 19.5g carbs (5.4g sugars), 20.9g protein, 3.7g fibre, 0.387g sodium