Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4.
- Cook the pasta to al dente according to the package instructions, then drain and set aside.
- Heat one tablespoon of olive oil in a large pan over a medium-high heat. Brown the meat, breaking it up with a wooden spoon, until no pink parts remain. Drain away and discard any fat.
- Stir in the tomato purée, passata, tomatoes, garlic, basil, oregano, sugar, remaining olive oil and some salt and pepper. Allow to simmer for 10 minutes. Add the pasta, stirring well to combine. Remove from the heat.
- Spray a casserole dish with cooking spray and transfer the spaghetti mixture into the dish. Top with the Mozzarella, then bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and serve with garlic bread.
Per serving: 728kcals, 25.4g fat (7.8g saturated), 68.7g carbs, 13.4g sugars, 56.8g protein, 1.7g fibre, 0.331g sodium
ItalianBeefDinnerPastaDinnerHigh-proteinKidsFamily mealsCuisinesQuick and easyBudget mealsComfort foodMake it Healthy
Popular in Italian
Irish coffee affogato by EUROSPAR