Makes around 60
Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Put the flour, salt, mustard powder, paprika and butter into a food processor and whizz to combine together. Add the grated cheeses and sprinkle with one tablespoon of iced water, then pulse until the pastry comes together.
- Divide the pastry into two pieces and shape into logs. Roll the logs up in parchment paper and chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/160°C fan/ gas mark 4.
- Unwrap the logs and brush with egg. Place the chopped walnuts on a plate or board and roll the logs in the walnuts, pressing them on gently so they stick.
- Cut the logs into 5mm discs and place on a lined baking tray. Brush the tops with egg wash and sprinkle with the rosemary and salt flakes.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until golden. Allow to cool completely, then store in an airtight container.
Per serving: (3 biscuits) 118kcals, 8.6g fat (5.3g saturated), 7g carbs (0.1g sugars), 3.4g protein, 0.3g fibre, 0.178g sodium
Biscuits & cookiesChristmasCanapésPicnicSweet thingsLow sugarLunch & snacksSpecial OccasionsNew YearFrenchCuisinesAfternoon teaBakingMake it HealthyVegetarian
Popular in Biscuits & cookies