Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan/ gas mark 4. Grease and line a 900g loaf tin.
- In a saucepan, combine the mixed fruit and orange juice. Bring to the boil over a medium heat. Turn off the heat and allow the fruit to soak for one hour.
- Drain the fruit through a sieve, reserving the juice. Allow the fruit and juice to cool.
- In a large bowl, stir together the flour, fruit and juice until just combined. Pour into the prepared loaf tin.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Allow to cool on a wire rack before slicing
Per serving:274kcals, 0.4g fat (0.1g saturated), 63.9g carbs (18.4g sugars), 5.7g protein, 4.6g fibre, 0.01g sodium
Dairy-freePicnicVeganSweet thingsDiabetic-friendlyLow-fatSpecial OccasionsAfternoon teaVeganBakingFruit dessertsMake it HealthyVegetarian
Popular in Dairy-free
Gambas al ajillo