Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 200 ̊C/180 ̊C fan/gas mark 6. Add the cauliflower to a roasting tray and drizzle with one tablespoon of oil and one tablespoon of the five spice seasoning. Roast for 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Heat a wok or frying pan to a high heat and add another tablespoon of oil. When the oil is hot, add the onions and stir continuously; you want them to soften but not colour too much.
- Add the peppers to the pan and cook for two minutes, then add the garlic and chilli and cook for 30 seconds more.
- Remove from the heat and mix in the roasted cauliflower.
- Heat some vegetable oil in a saucepan or deep fat fryer and fry the chips until crispy.
- Add the chips and cauliflower mixture to a large mixing bowl. Sprinkle over one tablespoons of the five spice seasoning and toss to coat (add more five spice if you prefer a stronger flavour).
Per serving: 498kcals, 21.7g fat (3.9g saturated), 68.8g carbs, 8.3g sugars, 9.4g protein, 10.3g fibre, 0.423g sodium
Gluten-freeIrishDinnerMeat-freeLow-fatFamily mealsCuisinesBudget mealsComfort foodMake it HealthyVegetarian
Popular in Gluten-free
Gluten-free chocolate and honeycomb mousse by EUROSPAR