Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Heat the oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add the onion and cook for 5-6 minutes until softened. Season with salt and black pepper. Add the garlic, ginger, curry powder and garam masala and cook for one minute longer, stirring.
- Stir in the stock, tinned tomatoes and coconut milk. Using a stick blender, whizz until completely smooth.
- Stir in the chicken and cauliflower. Bring to a simmer, then turn the heat to medium-low and cook for 6-8 minutes until the chicken is completely heated through.
- Stir in the kale and peas and cook for 2-3 minutes longer until the kale has softened. Taste and season as needed.
- Serve with rice and/or naan, topped with plenty of chopped fresh coriander.
Note: Naan can be used as an alternative to Rice Or Both, if you wish.
Per serving: 407kcals, 22.1g fat (15.1g saturated), 19.9g carbs (8.7g sugars), 34.8g protein, 6.6g fibre, 0.221g sodium