Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/ gas mark 6.
- Add the pork belly to an ovenproof dish and cook for 15 minutes until crispy.
- In a large flat pan over medium heat, add the chorizo and cook for five minutes until a little crispy, remove from the pan, leaving the oil. Add the sausages to the pan and cook for 5-8 minutes until browned on all sides, remove and set aside with the chorizo.
- Add a little oil to the pan, when hot add the shallots, a pinch of salt and pepper and cook for five minutes until soft. Add the garlic and cook for a further three minutes.
- In a large ovenproof high-sided dish, add all the meat together with the cooked shallots, beans, tomatoes and another pinch of salt and mix to combine.
- Bake for 20 minutes and serve with potato gratin or your favourite salad.
Per serving: 827kcals, 44.1g fat (15.2g saturated), 65.3g carbs (4.9g sugars), 43.7g protein, 26.1g fibre, 0.798g sodium
Popular in One-pot
One-pan salmon & potato bake