Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 190˚C/170˚C fan/gas mark 5 and line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper cases.
- Stir together the first six ingredients until combined.
- Whisk together the next seven ingredients in a separate bowl until combined. Gradually stir in the flour mixture.
- Stir in the carrots, sultanas and white chocolate (if using).
- Divide the batter among the muffin cups and sprinkle the walnuts over the tops. Bake for 30-35 minutes until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
Per serving: 183kcals, 8.1g fat (1.1g saturated), 25g carbs, 10.6g sugars, 3.9g protein, 3g fibre, 0.259g sodium
Kids bakingLunchboxPicnicSnacksSweet thingsMuffinsLow-fatSpecial OccasionsKidsAfternoon teaBakingMake it HealthyVegetarian
Popular in Kids baking