1 tbsp olive oil
1 onion, chopped
3 garlic cloves, crushed
2 red peppers, deseeded and chopped
½ tsp dried chilli flakes
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp curry powder
Salt and black pepper
1 x 400g tin of chopped tomatoes
1 x 400ml tin of coconut milk
650g white fish fillets, chopped into bite-sized pieces
Squeeze of lime juice
Fresh coriander, chopped
- Heat the olive oil in pot over a medium heat and cook the onion for 4-5 minutes until just softened.
- Add the garlic and peppers and cook for one minute. Add the chilli flakes, cumin and curry powder and some salt and black pepper. Stir to combine and cook for a further three minutes.
- Add the tinned tomatoes, then turn the heat to high and bring to a boil.
- Stir in the coconut milk. Once boiling, reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer gently for 10-15 minutes.
- Season the fish with salt, black pepper and a squeeze of lime juice. Add the seasoned fish to the curry.
- Simmer for 4-5 minutes or until the fish is cooked throughout.
- Scatter the curry with fresh coriander and serve with lime wedges for squeezing and some good crusty bread.
Per serving: 480kcals, 29.6g fat (22.3g saturated), 15.5g carbs, 8.4g sugars, 41.3g protein, 4.7g fibre, 0.19g sodium