Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Heat the olive oil in pot over a medium heat and cook the onion for 4-5 minutes until just softened.
- Add the garlic and peppers and cook for one minute. Add the chilli flakes, cumin and curry powder and some salt and black pepper. Stir to combine and cook for a further three minutes.
- Add the tinned tomatoes, then turn the heat to high and bring to a boil.
- Stir in the coconut milk. Once boiling, reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer gently for 10-15 minutes.
- Season the fish with salt, black pepper and a squeeze of lime juice. Add the seasoned fish to the curry.
- Simmer for 4-5 minutes or until the fish is cooked throughout.
- Scatter the curry with fresh coriander and serve with lime wedges for squeezing and some good crusty bread.
Per serving: 480kcals, 29.6g fat (22.3g saturated), 15.5g carbs, 8.4g sugars, 41.3g protein, 4.7g fibre, 0.19g sodium
Dairy-freeDinnerFish & seafoodDiabetic-friendlyCurryLow carbCholesterol-friendly recipes30-minute mealsSpecial OccasionsHigh-proteinFamily mealsQuick and easyDinner partyBudget mealsComfort foodMake it Healthy
Popular in Dairy-free
Gambas al ajillo