Makes 1 pizza
2 tsp olive oil
80g pancetta or streaky bacon, chopped
40g Parmesan, grated
2 large egg yolks, beaten
1 garlic clove, crushed
1 prepared pizza base
150g Mozzarella, grated
Handful of fresh rocket (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 220˚C/200˚C fan/gas mark 7.
- Heat the oil in a small pan over a medium heat and cook the pancetta for 5-6 minutes until golden and crisp. Transfer to a plate lined with kitchen paper and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the Ricotta, Parmesan, egg yolks, garlic and half of the bacon. Season generously with black pepper.
- Spread the mixture over the prepared pizza base, leaving a 1cm border. Top with the Mozzarella and the remaining bacon.
- Bake for 12 minutes until golden. Sprinkle with fresh rocket, if desired, then slice and serve.
Per ½ pizza: 738kcals, 41.1g fat (13g saturated), 47.9g carbs (2.5g sugars), 43.3g protein, 2.6g fibre, 0.691g sodium