Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the pancake batter:
For the filling:
- Whisk together all the ingredients for the pancake batter until smooth. Cover and refrigerate for one hour.
- In a large bowl, beat the ricotta with the icing sugar, orange zest and half of the chopped pistachios. Set aside.
- Melt a knob of butter in a frying pan over a medium-high heat. Ladle around one-sixth of the pancake batter into the bottom of the pan, then lift and tilt the pan around so the batter forms an even coating.
- Cook for 40 seconds, then flip and cook for another 10 seconds. Keep warm in a low oven until all six pancakes are cooked.
- Spoon some of the ricotta mixture onto one half of each pancake and top with some extra chopped pistachios, then fold over like a taco. Dust with a little icing sugar to serve.
Per serving: 439kcals, 27.2g fat (12.8g saturated), 36.3g carbs (12.7g sugars), 14.5g protein, 3.9g fibre, 0.217g sodium
Popular in Pancakes