Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Place the caraway seeds in a dry pan over a medium heat and toast for 3-4 minutes until aromatic. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the mustard, yoghurt and vinegar. Add the caraway seeds cabbage, pepper, spring onions and dill, then toss to combine.
- Stir together the oil and Cajun spice and brush over the lamb chops.
- Heat a large griddle pan over a medium-high heat. Cook the lamb chops for 3-4 minutes per side or until cooked to your liking.
- Serve the lamb chops with the slaw and some baked potatoes.
Per Serving: 482kcals, 20g fat (6.6g saturated), 13.3g carbs (5.9g sugars), 61.4g protein, 5.4g fibre, 0.305g sodium
Popular in 30-minute meals