Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Place the cauliflower in a blender or food processor and cover with water. Whizz for just a few seconds until the cauliflower resembles rice. Drain through a sieve and set aside.
- Heat a large pan over a medium-high heat and cook the chorizo for 3-4 minutes until browned. Add the wine and allow to simmer until reduced by half.
- Add the butter, Cajun seasoning, garlic powder, salsa and prawns to the pan. Cook for two minutes. Add the cauliflower and cook for another five minutes until the prawns are cooked through.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the scallions, coriander and lime juice.
- Season with salt and black pepper, then serve.
Per serving: 477kcals, 26.2g fat (10g saturated), 15g carbs, 6g sugars, 42.7g protein, 5.7g fibre, 1.129g sodium
Popular in 30-minute meals
Rice-stuffed beef tomatoes