Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 200 ̊C/180 ̊C fan/ gas mark 6. Line a tray with non-stick parchment paper.
- Using a sharp knife, cut a pocket into the thickest part of the chicken, along the length, making sure not to cut all the way through; set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise, two tablespoons of parmesan, the anchovy, garlic, mustard, lemon juice and chives. Spoon the sauce into each of the chicken pockets.
- In a food processor, add the stale bread and pulse until a fine crumb.
- Put the breadcrumbs and one tablespoon of parmesan in a bowl and mix with the olive oil.
- Put the flour and egg in two separate bowls.
- Carefully dip each chicken breast into the flour, then the egg, then the breadcrumbs. Place on a baking tray, scatter with the remaining parmesan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until lightly golden and cooked through.
- Serve with mash and green veg.
Per serving: 629kcals, 42.3g fat (9.1g saturated), 14.8g carbs (2.1g sugars), 47.7g protein, 0.4g fibre, 0.507g sodium
Popular in Chicken
Easy fried chicken and asian slaw