Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat oven to 190 ̊C /170 ̊C fan/gas mark 7. On a baking sheet, toss together the olive oil, butternut squash, thyme, and a pinch each of red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper. Lay the prosciutto over the squash. Bake for 15 minutes, until the prosciutto is crispy.
- Remove the prosciutto and set aside.If squash needs more time, return to the oven for another 10 minutes, or until the squash is tender.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Boil the pasta until al dente according to package directions. Drain and rinse in cold water.
- In a medium bowl, combine the ricotta, fontina, and roasted butternut squash. Season with salt and pepper.
- To assemble, pour one jar of tomato sauce into the bottom of a baking dish. Stuff each shell with 1 tablespoon of the cheese and squash mixture and place into the baking dish with sauce. Top with the remaining tomato sauce and mozzarella. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the cheese has melted and is lightly browned on top.
- Serve the shells topped with the crispy prosciutto and basil.
Per serving: 693kcals, 21.6g fat (10.2g saturated), 94.6g carbs, 11.4g sugars, 35.2g protein, 7.9g fibre, 0.943g sodium
Popular in Pasta
No-waste broccoli pesto pasta