Makes about 35
Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the blue cheese dip:
For the meatballs:
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients for the blue cheese dip. Taste and season with salt, if needed, and plenty of black pepper. Place in the fridge for at least four hours for the flavours to combine.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken mince, breadcrumbs, onion granules, celery salt, dried herbs, egg, garlic, spring onions, one tablespoon of the Buffalo sauce and some salt and pepper.
- Scoop the mixture into small portions of around one tablespoon each and roll into small meatballs.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large pan or casserole dish over a medium-high heat. Working in batches to avoid crowding the pan, brown the meatballs on all sides, then transfer to a plate lined with kitchen paper.
- Once all of the meatballs have been browned, return them all to the pan and pour in the remaining Buffalo sauce. Bring to a simmer and cook for 10-15 minutes or until completely cooked throughout.
- Transfer the meatballs to a serving dish and add a cocktail stick to each one. Serve immediately with the blue cheese dip and some celery stalks as garnish.
Per Serving: 76kcals, 4.4g fat (1.7g saturated), 3g carbs (0.4g sugars), 5.8g protein, 0.2g fibre, 0.134g sodium
Popular in Chicken
Roast chicken Caesar salad with new potatoes