Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the blue cheese sauce:
- Heat a dry pan over a high heat. Add the sweetcorn and let it toast for about 6-8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the edges begin to brown and caramelise. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, toss the chicken in the Buffalo sauce until combined.
- In a small saucepan, heat the cream over a medium heat and bring to a gentle boil. Simmer for 4-5 minutes, stirring as the cream thickens.
- Add half of the blue cheese and use a fork to mash and stir it into the cream. Simmer for 3-4 minutes longer, until the sauce is thick enough to coat the back of a spoon. Add the remaining cheese and stir for 1-2 minutes, then remove from the heat.
- Top each tortilla with Buffalo chicken, lettuce, corn, and avocado, then drizzle with blue cheese sauce. Finish with coriander, spring onions and lime juice if desired.
Per serving: 338kcals, 22.7g fat (9.5g saturated), 16g carbs, 2.3g sugars, 20.5g protein, 4.8g fibre, 0.831g sodium
Popular in Chicken
Roast chicken Caesar salad with new potatoes