Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the dressing:
For the Buddha bowls:
- Preheat the oven to 200°c / 180°c fan/gas mark 6.
- In a small bowl, whisk together all the dressing ingredients, season to taste and set aside.
- In a large roasting tray, combine the butternut squash and chickpeas. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with cumin, turmeric and some salt and black pepper. Toss to coat.
- Roast for 20 minutes until the squash is tender and the chickpeas are a little crispy.
- Meanwhile, cook the quinoa according to the package instructions, set aside.
- In a pot of boiling water, blanch the kale for 2-3 minutes. Remove from the pot and set aside.
- Blanch the tender stem broccoli for 2 - 3 minutes or until vibrant green but still retaining a little bite.
- To assemble, add each element into a different section of your serving bowls or lunch boxes, then drizzle over the dressing.
Per serving: 823kcals, 41.7g fat, (7.1g saturates) 97g carbs (5.6g sugars), 22.5g protein, 19.6g fibre, 0.35g sodium
Popular in Meat-free
Vegetarian puff pastry wellington by EUROSPAR