Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Heat the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Spread the flour out over a baking sheet and cook for 5 mins until the flour reaches 60-70C.
- Line two baking trays with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, beat together the butter and both sugars until light and fluffy. Stir in the vanilla.
- Add flour and cocoa powder and mix to form a soft dough. Stir in the milk and chocolate chips.
- Using your hands, take one tablespoon of the brownie mixture at a time and roll into a ball. Place the balls on the prepared trays. Cover and place in the freezer for 10-20 minutes.
- Dip each brownie in melted chocolate, and then gently lift it out with a fork. Give it a little shake to remove excess chocolate, then return it to its tray. Repeat until all brownies have been coated.
- Decorate with chocolate sprinkles before the chocolate sets. Place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Per brownie bite: 195kcals, 10.5g fat (7g saturated), 23.7g carbs (17.6g sugars), 2.3g protein, 1.1g fibre, 0.05g sodium
Popular in Brownies
Caramel cornflake crunch brownies