For the dressing:
100ml cold-pressed rapeseed or olive oil
3 tbsp red wine vinegar
2 garlic cloves, crushed
2 tsp Dijon mustard
1 tsp dried oregano
Salt and black pepper
For the salad:
100g hazelnuts, walnuts or pine nuts, roughly chopped
400g broccoli, chopped into florets
110g Feta cheese, chopped
225g cherry tomatoes, halved
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4.
- Place the hazelnuts in a single layer on a large baking tray and toast for 10 minutes or until light brown. Transfer into a clean tea towel and rub to remove the skins. Set aside and allow to cool.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the ingredients for the dressing until well combined. (Alternatively, shake together in a jar with a tight-fitting lid). Season to taste.
- In a bowl, combine the nuts with the broccoli and cherry tomatoes. Add the Feta, drizzle over about of the dressing and toss to combine.
- Serve immediately, with the remaining dressing in a jug on the side.
502kcals, 44.5g fat (6.7g saturated), 13.4g carbs (4.7g sugars), 13.5g protein, 5.3g fibre, 0.411g sodium