Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Drain the tofu and pat with kitchen paper to remove excess moisture. Wrap in a clean tea towel, put a heavy pan on top and leave to dry out until needed.
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/200°C fan/gas mark 7. Line a baking tray with non-stick parchment paper.
- Cut the tofu into 16 even pieces.
- In three separate bowls, add the breadcrumbs to one, flour to another and the egg in the other.
- Season the flour. Dip the tofu in the flour and shake off any excess.
- Dip in the egg and then coat in the breadcrumb.
- Transfer to the lined tray, spray with oil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Heat the sesame oil in a wok over a medium heat. Add the garlic, ginger and stir fry vegetables and fry for two minutes.
- Stir in the soy sauce and half the coriander.
- Spoon into bowls, topped with the tofu, and drizzle with sriracha and lime wedge on the side.
Per serving: 241kcals, 9.4g fat (1.7g saturated), 25.6g carbs, 2.8g sugars, 14.5g protein, 3.3g fibre, 0.219g sodium
Dairy-freeDinnerDiabetic-friendlyMeat-freeLow-fatQuick and easyBudget mealsMake it HealthyVegetarian
Popular in Dairy-free
Gambas al ajillo