- Cook oven chips according to package instructions.
- Cut tofu into cubes. Place flour in one shallow bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Beat eggs in a second bowl and place breadcrumbs into a third.
- Dip each piece of tofu into the flour, then the egg and then the breadcrumbs, gently pressing them on to coat.
- Heat oil in a saucepan over a medium-high heat until simmering.
- Gently lower in the breaded tofu and cook until golden and crisp.
- Heat up some curry sauce. Layer the chips on a serving plate, top with the tofu and pour over the curry sauce. Sprinkle with some coriander.
Popular in American
Turkey sloppy joes