Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the marinade:
For the stew:
- In a sealable bag, combine all of the ingredients for the marinade. Add the salmon, seal the bag and squash the marinade around the salmon to coat. Place in the fridge for 3-4 hours.
- Coat the bottom of a large casserole dish with half of the olive oil. Scatter over half of the sliced onions and pepper, then pour over half of the tinned tomatoes.
- Add the salmon pieces with their marinade, then layer over the remaining onions, pepper and the tinned tomatoes.
- Sprinkle over some salt and black pepper. Add half of the fresh coriander, then pour the coconut milk over the top. Drizzle the remaining olive oil over everything.
- Bring to a boil over a high heat, then reduce the heat to low, cover and allow to simmer gently for about 40 minutes until everything is completely cooked through.
- Stir together, then ladle into serving bowls. Garnish with the remaining coriander and serve with crusty bread.
Note: gluten-free bread can be used as an alternative to crusty bread, if you wish.
Per serving: 468kcals, 34.6g fat (16.7g saturated), 15.7g carbs, 6.4g sugar, 29.8g protein, 4.2g fibre, 0.347g sodium