Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the egg replacement:
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C fan/160˚C fan/gas mark 4 and line a standard 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
- Mix together the ingredients for the egg replacement and set aside.
- Whisk together the first seven ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the lemon zest, milk, oil and egg replacement. Stir this into the dry ingredients until combined.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Divide among the muffin cups and bake for 20-25 minutes until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Leave to cool slightly in the tin, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Note: “Another non-dairy milk” can be used as an alternative to “Soy milk”, if you wish.
Per serving: 205kcals, 11g fat (2.1g saturated), 26.1g carbs, 14.1g sugars, 1.6g protein, 1.8g fibre, 0.229g sodium