4 tbsp plain flour
1 tsp sugar
¼ tsp baking powder
Pinch of salt
2 tbsp milk
30g butter, melted
50g fresh blueberries
Cream, ice cream or custard
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4.
- In a bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt until well combined. Mix in the milk and melted butter until just combined.
- Place the blueberries in the bottom of a 180ml microwave-safe ramekin. Press the berries down slightly with the back of a spoon to break them up. Spoon the batter over the top of the blueberries.
- Place the crisp on a small baking tray in case the blueberries boil over.
- Bake for 15 minutes until golden on top and bubbling around the edges.
- Top with cream, ice cream or custard if desired.
Per serving: 389kcals, 25.4g fat (15.8g sugars), 37.2g carbs, 10.4g sugars, 4.9g protein, 2.1g fibre, 0.344g sodium