Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the dressing:
- Cook the pasta al dente, according to the package instructions. Drain and rinse under cold water immediately so it does not stick together.
- Heat oil in a medium frying pan over a high heat, add the bacon and fry for 10 minutes or until the bacon becomes crispy. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- While the bacon cooks, whisk together the ingredients for the dressing in a medium bowl, season to taste and set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss the pasta, lettuce, tomatoes and bacon. Drizzle the dressing on top, adding the amount to your liking.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the salad once tossed together.
Per serving: 655 kcals, 31g fat (14.8g saturated),51.5g carbs (3.4g sugars), 45.1g protein, 7.4g fibre, 0.244g sodium
Popular in Pasta
No-waste broccoli pesto pasta