Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the chocolate base:
For the cheesecake filling:
For the cream cheese icing:
- Preheat the oven to 170˚C/150˚C fan/gas mark 3. Lne a 12-hole muffin tin with cupcake cases.
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients for the chocolate base. Beat together until the mixture is well combined.
- Use this mixture to half-fill the cupcake cases. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients for the cheesecake filling except for the chocolate chips. Beat until the mixture becomes light and airy.
- Pour the cream cheese filling on top of the chocolate bases. Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the top of each cupcake.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until the cream cheese topping has cracked slightly.
- Set the cupcakes aside to cool.
- Make the cream cheese icing by beating all of the ingredients together for five minutes on a low speed.
- When the cupcakes have cooled, add the icing and decorate as desired.
Per Serving 412kcals, 18.3g fat (9.7g saturated), 59.4g carbs, 44g sugars, 5.6g protein, 1.7g fibre, 0.162g sodium
Recipe courtesy of Chloë Whelan
Popular in Cupcakes
Raspberry shortcake cupcake