Makes 8 wraps
Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the dressing:
For the salad:
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas mark 6.
- Add the butternut squash to a roasting tray, drizzle with one tablespoon of the olive oil and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper and roast for 30 minutes or until soft.
- In a large bowl, combine the roasted squash with the black beans and mash until smooth.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining oil in a pan over a medium-low heat and cook the onion and garlic for 10 minutes until very soft, stirring regularly. Add the paprika and cook for two minutes longer.
- Add the onion mixture to the mashed squash. Stir in the lemon zest, parsley and quinoa. Use damp hands to shape the mixture into 24 small patties.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large pan over a high heat. Working in batches if necessary to avoid crowding the pan, cook the falafels for 3-4 minutes per side until golden and cooked through.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients for the dressing and whisk together. Season to taste, then add the salad ingredients and toss gently to coat in the dressing.
- To serve, place some of the salad and three falafel balls into each wrap and roll up.
Per serving: 524kcals, 22.8g fat (4.5g saturated), 67.1g carbs (6.4g sugars), 13.7g protein, 14.5g fibre, 0.267g sodium
Popular in Meat-free
Vegetarian puff pastry wellington by EUROSPAR