Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6 and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Unroll the puff pastry onto the prepared tray.
- Spread on the caramelised onion, leaving a 1cm boarder around the edge.
- Sprinkle on the crumbled white and black puddings.
- Crumble on the feta and scatter with spring onions.
- Brush the edges with the beaten egg. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the pastry is golden and crisp.
- Allow to cool slightly before topping with some fresh rocket and toasted seeds. Saturday
Per serving: 482kcals, 32.1g fat (10.1g saturated), 38.7g carbs, 3g sugars, 10.5g protein, 2g fibre, 0.489g sodium
Popular in Budget meals
Italian wedding soup