Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Line a small baking tray with non-stick parchment paper. Take 16 half- tablespoons of Biscoff spread and place onto the lined tray. Place in the freezer for at least one hour or until completely frozen.
- Line one large baking tray with non-stick parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, beat together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs, one at a time. Stir in the vanilla.
- Add the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, crushed Biscoff biscuits and white chocolate chips. Stir until well combined.
- Divide the dough into 16 balls and use your hands to roll into balls.
- Remove the frozen Biscoff spread balls from the freezer and press into the middle of each cookie.
- Place the cookies into the freezer for 10-15 minutes and preheat the oven to 180 ̊C/160 ̊C fan/gas mark 4.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden. Leave to cool on the tray before serving.
Per serving 409kcals, 19.9g fat (10.3g saturated), 53.6g carbs (30g sugars), 4.8g protein, 0.9g fibre, 0.116g sodium