Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
Essentials for serving
- Preheat the grill to a high heat and turn your oven onto a very low heat.
- Heat half of the oil in a large pan over a medium-low heat. Cook the sausages for 15- 20 minutes until golden, turning occasionally. Transfer to a plate and keep warm in the oven.
- Add the onion to the pan and cook over a medium-low heat for 10-12 minutes until soft. Transfer to a bowl and set aside. Turn the heat under the pan to high.
- When the pan is good and hot, add the remaining oil, followed by the potatoes. Cook for 6-7 minutes until golden and crisp, then stir through the onions. Transfer back to the bowl and place in the oven to keep warm.
- Cook the rashers in the same pan for 2-4 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to the plate with the sausages and keep warm.
- Remove the stalks from the mushrooms, season with salt and pepper and drizzle over a little olive oil. Place stalk-side up on the grill plate and cook for 1-2 minutes, then flip over and cook for 3-4 minutes longer.
- Season the tomatoes with salt and pepper and drizzle with a little olive oil. Place cut- side down on the grill plate and cook without moving for two minutes. Gently turn over and season again. Cook for a further 2-3 minutes until tender but still holding their shape.
- Place the pudding slices on the grill plate and cook for two minutes per side until slightly crisp.
- Break the eggs straight into the pan and allow them to cook in the fat left behind from other items. Cook to your liking, then season and gently remove from the pan.
- Dish up onto warm plates and enjoy immediately with plenty of tea and toast.
Per serving: 736kcals, 43.6g fat (14.6g saturated), 51.9g carbs (7.3g sugars), 3.3g protein, 9.5g fibre, 0.277g sodium
Popular in Eggs
Mexican omelettes with avocado slaw